Rocky Mount Foundation is a parent organization established to enhance each student's learning experience through educational enrichment materials and activities not provided by the school district.
Programs such as the STEM Lab are only able to exist with your support, participation and dedication.
Together, we can provide learning experiences and educational opportunities necessary to help our children compete in a global environment.
We are you.
Here are just a few of the educational opportunities provided by the Foundation.
- STEM Lab instructor salary
- STEM Lab supplies including robots and tablets to run robots
- Technology Lab instructor salary
- Technology Lab supplies
- Weekly periodicals
- Classroom enrichment/Teacher grants
- SMART program and training
- First in Math
- Lego wall
- Academic software
- Second grade playground
- Installation of SmartBoards in every classroom
- Upgraded sound system
- Resurfacing gym floor with state-of-the-art court surface
- Installation of high quality playground mulch on the play areas
- Repairs to playground equipment